JOIN THE 3 TREES FAMILY
3 Trees are continuously planning for the future, adapting and changing to meet the needs of our services. We would not be where we are today without our consistent and hardworking staff team that is the source of our strength and success.
We truly value the work that they do.
3 Trees is a fun and enthusiastic working environment with a solid support network. We truly care for those we work with and for; there is a real sense of belonging.
This job is for those who seek challenges and thrive in a team of driven, compassionate people who think outside of the box to achieve positive outcomes.
Join our team and receive your cash bonus of £250!
- Private health scheme
- Refer a friend bonus (£200)
- Fully paid training
-Sick Pay Policy
Do you want to join a fun and flexible organisation!?
Looking for great rates of pay, benefits and career progression!?
Are you looking for a new challenge, but lack experience!?
If yes, read on!!!
- To support adults with learning difficulties, delivering individualised services and promoting opportunities
- To assist with providing personal care and support with domestic tasks
- To assist with an individual’s daily needs promoting independence and positive based outcomes
- To adhere to the values, ethos and philosophy of the organisation.
- You need to be enthusiastic and committed
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential as fully paid training is provided
- You will need to be able to adapt and be flexible in your working practice
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
Full training is provided and paid.
The Job Types:
There are a number of positions and various hours from part-time to full time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Day or Night
Pay rates can increase with experience and qualifications after the probationary period.
There are also a number of staff benefits incorporated such as Cash Bonus when joining us, Health Scheme and Refer A Friend payment.
You will receive full training and the opportunity to complete qualifications.
To fill out a full application click the link below