General Terms And Conditions
1. Definitions ‘Services’:
1.1. In House Courses mean the provision of bespoke courses to a specific customer; delivered at their office or chosen venue, by prior arrangement to ensure suitable resources and facilities will be available on the specified day.
1.2. Open Courses mean the provision of courses, which are available to any customer delivered at our Westbury training site.
2. These terms and conditions are between 3 Trees Community Support Ltd (“3TCS”) and the customer. All dealings between 3TCS and the customer shall be governed by these terms and conditions which shall prevail over any others.
3. These terms and conditions and any contract formed pursuant to them may be varied provided any variation is confirmed in writing by a Director of 3TCS. A binding contract will be formed when 3TCS accept a customer’s order for the provision of the Services (the“Contract”).
4. The customer shall pay the charges as quoted at the point of booking unless otherwise agreed by 3TCS.
4.1. Customers booking all of the places on any one course will be offered an appropriate discount. This will be referred to as a ‘Total Booking’.
5. Certificates to prove completion of the course may be withheld by 3TCS until payment is received. No refund shall be given should a participant fail any course provided by 3TCS and no guarantee is given as to any participant successfully passing a course.
6. The customer may cancel any of the Services at any time by giving 3TCS 28 days written notice. If the Customer cancels the Services within 15-27 days of the course date the customer shall be liable to pay 50% of the Charges. If the customer cancels the Services within 14 days of the course date the customer shall be liable to pay 100% of the Charges.
6.1. Customers who have made a ‘Total Booking’ but subsequently cancel one or more of those places will lose any applied discount and will be required to pay for all of the remaining places at the standard price. Substituting candidates is acceptable. Cancellation periods as stated in point 6 will apply.
7. Unless specified, Value Added Tax will not be included in any price and will be charged at the rate in force at the time of quotation for which the customer shall be additionally liable.
8. If payment is not made in accordance with Clause 4 above 3TCS shall be entitled without limiting any other rights 3TCS may have to:
8.1 charge interest on the outstanding amount (both before and after judgment) on a daily basis at the rate of 3% above the base rate of HSBC Bank from the due date until the outstanding amount is paid in full; and
8.2 terminate the Contract immediately.
9. 3TCS shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, interruption in performing or any failure to perform any of 3TCS’s obligations under the Contract if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond 3TCS’s reasonable control.
10. 3TCS shall not be liable for any loss including but not limited to loss of profit and aggravated damages for loss of enjoyment or other claims suffered by the Customer (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by 3TCS’s negligence) arising out of performance of the Contract by 3TCS (or its servants or agents).
11. 3TCS’s entire liability in connection with all or any claims in contract, tort, statute or otherwise arising under the Contract shall not exceed the amount of the Charges for the provision of the Services.
12. 3TCS reserve the right to cancel and/or amend course dates, times, contents and venues. Every effort will be made to give the Customer as much notice as possible and offer a reasonable alternative if these are not satisfactory. In the event that payment has already been received, 3TCS shall refund in full the price of the course. No further compensation will be given.
13. The Customer shall indemnify 3TCS for any losses incurred as a result of providing inaccurate information to 3TCS, mistakes contained within the Customer’s order, changes to the Contract requested by the Customer, the cancellation of the Contract (otherwise than in accordance with paragraph 6) by the Customer or breach of the Contract by the Customer (subject to 3TCS using all reasonable endeavours to minimise such loss).
14. The Customer shall not be entitled by reason of any set-off, counterclaim, abatement or analogous deduction to withhold payment of any amount due to 3TCS unless otherwise agreed in writing by 3TCS.
15. If the Customer becomes bankrupt or enters liquidation, administration or administrative receivership or has a receiver of any of its assets appointed (or ceases or threatens to cease carrying on business) 3TCS shall be entitled to terminate any outstanding Contract(s) and/or suspend further services without liability to the Customer and any sums outstanding shall become immediately due.
16. Any written notice given under these terms and conditions shall be served either by registered post or by facsimile to the relevant party’s registered /principal office or last known address.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In the event that one or more clauses of these terms and conditions become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
3 Trees Community Support Ltd. Registered in England & Wales 06451791. Registered Office: 56A Greystoke Avenue, Westbury on Trym, Bristol, BS10 6AZ. This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s). It may contain confidential information and/or be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information it contains. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee please contact 3 Trees immediately by telephone on 0117 9505606 and then delete all copies from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. We advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient of this email should ensure that it is virus-free. We do not accept responsibility for any virus that may be transferred by way of this email. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or any consequences thereof.